Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Series heaven

I'm always excited when I find a new series to obsess over. If I'm new to it and
it's been around a long time I'll have months of great listening. If it's a new series I'm biting my nails until the next installment is released. But a frequent question for both long running and newer series is...what is the chronological order of the titles?

Some series will show up on the library's computer catalog using an author, single title or series title search; look to the right of the screen and click on "series." Once located, you can reserve your title directly from this screen. If your series doesn't show, or is not complete, go to www.fantasticfiction.com for a complete list of series titles in order.

A few of my favorite series, in no particular order, are:
Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
Clare Fergusson/Russ Van Alstyne series by Julia Spencer-Fleming
Wee Free Men/A Hat Full of Sky/Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett
Adelia Aguilar (Mistress of the Art of Death) series by Ariana Franklin
Chicago Stars series by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Alex Delaware series by Jonathan Kellerman
Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J. R. Ward
Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
Berrybender Narratives by Larry McMurtry
Jane Rizzoli series by Tess Gerritsen
Spellman family series by Lisa Lutz

What series do you recommend?

No comments: